- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (substitute – cream or milk)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 8 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to list
If using milk (or soy milk or almond milk) increase the quantity of the fruit a little bit (milk is less thick than yogurt, so if you add a bit more fruit that’ll make up for not having the thickness of the yogurt). Or try something like granola (燕麥) or protein powder for a bit more thickness.
Prep 5 m
Ready In 5 m
Combine the avocado, milk, yogurt, honey, and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth.
Tropical Avocado and Peach Smoothie
- 2 cups sliced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, or juice of your choice
Blend all of the ingredients together in the pitcher of your blender.
Ingredients(measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml):
- 1 medium avocado/butter fruit/makhanphal
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs 可可碎粒 (optional)
- 3 cups thin coconut milk or dairy milk or almond milk
- 5 to 6 tbsp unrefined cane sugar or 4-5 tbsp regular sugar or as required
- ¼ tsp vanilla (optional)
- slice the avocado and scoop the flesh and add it to the blender.
- add all the rest of the ingredients.
- add 3-4 ice cubes as we
- blend on medium speed in a blender till smooth.
- pour in tall glasses and serve avocado milkshake immediately.
to thin canned coconut milk – mix the coconut milk with water in 1:1 proportion or 1:2 proportion respectively.
How to Make an Avocado Smoothie
Avocado Milkshake: Recipe