Creamy Avocado Juice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup (236 ml) cold milk, any variety
- 1 tbsp (15 g) sugar, (21 g) honey, or sugar substitute (if desired)
1. Cut the avocado and scoop out the pulp
Take your knife and cut the avocado in half vertically.
Twist the two sides apart, exposing the pit inside.
With a spoon or a knife, remove the pit.
Grab a spoon and scoop out the all of the inside.
2. Put the pulp of the avocado (and any other fruits or vegetables) in a blender
3. Add milk, if applicable, bit by bit.
4. Finish blending, garnish and serve chilled
How to Make Avocado Juice 牛油果汁 Green Smoothie
The Best Way To Find A Perfect Avocado
How to Tell If An Avocado is Ripe