How to peel and deseed a pomegranate
1) To peel a pomegranate, first with a sharp knife, score just through the outer rind around the fruit in halves. Put your thumb in the core center and gently pull apart them.
2) Put half of the pomegranate inverted on a stainless steel round steamer rack placed over a stainless steel bowl.
3) Whack its back with an aluminium meat hammer.
4) If done correctly, all the seeds should fall right out into the bowl
5) discard the peel and membranes.
How To Deseed a Pomegranate
How to Make Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Pomegranate (size: 5″ in diameter)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Water
- Sugar, to taste (optional)
1) Put all seeds in a blender jar and add 1/4 cup water
2) Insert the blender jar to its base
3) Blend the seeds at high speed for about 5 min
4) After finish blending
5) Use a juicer to extract the juice from the fruit pulp
6) After extraction put the pulp residues in a metal strainer and press out last drops of juice with a tablespoon.
7) Concentrated pomegranate juice
How To Make Pomegranate Juice
How To Make Homemade Pomegranate Juice
The Health Benefits of Pomegrante