Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- 3 cups espresso coffee
- 150g cup sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- whipped cream, for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Make coffee, follow directions for your favorite brand of espresso roast coffee.
- Mix coffee, still hot, and sugar in your mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- Add milk and chocolate syrup and continue mixing, about one minute.
- Pour mix into a sealable container for easy storage.
- Store in fridge until ready to use (Note: Do not store any longer than you would refrigerate milk).
To make drink, combine equal parts mix and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
How to Make Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino